Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!






On May 24, 2008 we celebrated Eli's first birthday.  I am still is disbelief that a whole year has passed, it seems that just yesterday we were bringing our beautiful boy home from the hospital.  We had a great party!  Lots of food, family, fun and work.  I still can't believe how much work a goes into a birthday party.  We would like to say a special thanks to Mimi and Papa who let us borrow their house for the celebration.  We also want to tell everyone who came thank you for making Eli's party extra special and for all the wonderful gifts.  He has already enjoyed playing with all of his new things.  There are way too many thoughts about the party for me to jot them all down so I thought I would let pictures do the talking.  Thank you Shannon, Mandy and Jon for all the great shots!

No comments: